The Venture Academy is a tool for aspiring and seasoned entrepreneurs alike. The program is rigorous in its academic excellence and is patterned after the Harvard MBA program. The program is also invigorating in its Christian worldview and all materials are presented in a Biblical context.
This professionally produced training course includes 35 hours of challenging instruction that was filmed at a men’s retreat on entrepreneurship and includes in-depth courses in the processes and principles of all major business disciplines.
Our content includes the following resources:
- Lectures and case study discussion videos from our classroom-based Venture Academy that was taught at a men’s retreat. While I frequently address the audience in the masculine gender because the audience was all male – including fathers and sons – the content is just as applicable to women, families, business partners, and employees.
- Recorded webinars. We periodically add recorded webinars to the Content page under the appropriate section to further expand the content on an ongoing basis. Please email us any topics you would like us to address in a webinar.
- Threaded discussion. Subscribers can post and read all questions and the instructor’s responses for additional educational value.
- Other suggested materials. Below each video as it is being watched are suggested resources that may interest you for further study.
- Downloads and business planning templates. Subscribers also have access to PDF copies of all of the presentations as well as 70 business planning templates, legal templates, and other useful documents.
Topics covered in the Venture Academy include: sales, marketing, accounting, finance, business plan analysis, human resources, operations, legal, technology, business communications, and service management.
Venture Academy Online makes learning about business and entrepreneurship fun and easy with dynamic content:
- Watch the high-definition videos as many times as you like, any time you like, at the click of a mouse
- Post questions or review threaded comments from other online subscribers and instructors to increase the learning value
- Watch recorded webinars as we continue to add to the content
- Email us to receive a Venture Academy graduation certificate once you have reviewed all lectures and case study discussions
Who Benefits from the Venture Academy?